The mill is generally treated with a small particle size of up to 0.074 mm or less, which is crushed by shock and abrasion of the ore particles sandwiched between media (steel or non-metallic) The According to the finished product fineness is divided into coarse grinding (1-0.3mm), fine grinding (0.1-0.07) ..
The mill is generally treated with a small particle size of up to 0.074 mm or less, which is crushed by shock and abrasion of the ore particles sandwiched between media (steel or non-metallic) The (1-0.3mm), fine grinding (0.1-0.074mm) and ultrafine (micro) grinding (usually refers to the production of 1.0-10.0um or more fine powder material). Mill according to the use and characteristics can be divided into the following categories:
1) ball mill. The cylinder is cylindrical or tapered, with metal balls to do grinding media. According to the discharge method is divided into overflow type and lattice type. The ball mill is widely used in the dressing plant to grind all kinds of ore.
2) rod mill. Cylinder for the long tube type, with metal rods to do grinding media, due to selective grinding effect, product size uniformity, and more for the re-election of ore.
3) The gravel mill is a steelless grinding machine that grinds the ore by means of various sizes of gravel or hard rock blocks.
4) Self-grinding machine. In the short barrel of ore by their own mutual impact. Grinding and grinding. Ore is both a grinding medium and a ground material. In order to improve the self-grinding effect, sometimes to the cylinder with a small amount (2% -8%) of the ball, known as semi-self-grinding. Self-grinding machine crushing ratio, can greatly simplify the crushing process.
5) ultra-fine grinding equipment, the current equipment is mainly used for non-metallic mineral processing, mainly mechanical and air impact of two major categories. The mechanical superfine pulverizing device is a kind of crushed material (hammer, blade, tooth column, etc.) which rotates at high speed to collide with coarse ore particles scattered in the inner wall of the crushing chamber due to centrifugal force, or to give the ore grain a certain line Speed, so that the particles collide with each other. Such equipment includes vibrating mill, stirring mill, rotary mill pulverizer (Raymond mill), tower mill, colloid mill, centrifugal mill and high pressure (extruded) plate mill, airflow ultrafine powder Grinding equipment is the use of high-pressure air (compressed air or superheated steam), so that the impact of each other collision friction to achieve the role of crushing. Product size is generally up to 1.0-5.0um or more. This type of grinder has a flat air crusher, circulating pipe air crusher, jet mill, etc., these grinding equipment is mainly used for ultra-fine grinding of materials.
With the rapid development of mining, chemical industry, building materials and other fields, the industrial field of material fineness and precision requirements are increasing, thus accelerating the mining machinery factory on the production of ore milling equipment, so, ZENITH machine in order to meet the user Of the production requirements, developed this Raymond Mill equipment, put into the market after the user's attention, and get a good reputation, the following Raymond Mill for a brief introduction.
Raymond Mill is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as limestone, dolomite, calcite, potassium feldspar, activated clay, activated carbon, bentonite, talc, marble, fluorite, cement, phosphate rock, gypsum, lime, kaolin , Barite refractory materials, pulverized coal, carbon black, clay, insulation materials, charcoal, bone meal and other types of non-metallic minerals for milling processing, grinding out the granularity was cube-like, very reasonable grading, finished Precision and fineness is very consistent with the industrial field of materials requirements, won the chemical industry, metallurgy, building materials, mineral processing, construction and other industrial areas of favor and welcome, promising.
In terms of price on the market, in addition to the quality of the factors, but also with the manufacturers, specifications, regions, cost, competitiveness, demand and other factors related to our company's Raymond Mill Powder is not only excellent quality, price relative to the market price is more economical, low, mainly due to the following factors:
Vertical mill work principle: the motor through the reducer drive disc rotation, while the hot air from the inlet into the vertical mill, the material from the feed down to the central disc, due to the role of centrifugal force, the material from the disc to the edge of the disc to move, After passing through the annular groove on the disc, it is crushed by the roller and the crushed material continues to move toward the edge of the disc until it is taken away by the airflow at the air ring and the large particles are dropped onto the disc to continue crushing , The material in the air flow through the upper part of the separator, under the action of the guide vane, the coarse material from the cone to the disc, the powder with the air together with the grinding, the system dust collector to collect the powder That is, grinding mill out of the product. The material is dried in the process of gas contact in the housing to achieve the required dry humidity of the product. The thickness of the product can be achieved by adjusting the angle of the separator to guide the blade (the small vertical mill is not adjustable) and the speed of the separator rotor.
Centrifugal ultra-fine grinding machine (referred to as ultra-fine grinding) is my company at home and abroad advanced milling equipment developed on the basis of a new generation of ultra-fine milling equipment, has been national patent, No.: ZL200420010530.6; Raymond Mill, smooth production of ultra-fine powder, fineness can be 80 mesh -1500 mesh between the arbitrary regulation.
Centrifugal ultra-fine milling machine Scope:
Mainly applicable to barite, calcite, limestone, kaolin, bentonite, marble, gypsum, refractory quartz stone, glass, ceramics and other hardness of not more than 9.3, humidity below 6% of the mineral powder processing, 80 mesh -1500 mesh between the arbitrary adjustment.
High-pressure micro-powder milling machine referred to as high-pressure micro-grinding or high-pressure milling machine, the device small size, small footprint, light weight, easy to transport, produce the product size is fine and uniform, the following to tell you about this high-pressure differential grinder.
High-pressure powder milling machine is mainly used for processing Mohs hardness less than 9.3, humidity less than 6% of non-flammable and explosive materials, the smallest particle size of up to 0.01mm, is the processing of quartz, talc, ceramics, bauxite, bentonite , Coal gangue, coal and other materials, the ideal choice in the metallurgical, building materials, chemicals, mining, highway construction, water conservancy and hydropower industries have a wide range of applications.
Brief Analysis on the Principle of Ball Mill Grinding
The grinding operation of the ball mill is carried out in the inside of the ball mill, and the grinding medium is contained in the cylinder. Grinding media with the ball mill cylinder rotation was brought to a certain height, due to the weight of the medium and fall, installed in the cylinder of the ore by the impact of the role of the media; the other hand, because the grinding medium in the cylinder Along the cylinder axis of the revolution and rotation, in the grinding medium and its contact with the cylinder area and the production of ore extrusion and grinding force, which will be grinding ore.
As the ball mill ball mill and the friction between the cylinder, when the cylinder rotation, the ball was brought up and rose to a certain height, due to the gravity of the ball itself, and finally along a certain orbit. In the region (the ball is brought on) the ball by two kinds of force: one for the cylinder rotation when the tangential direction of the ball applied to the force; the other with the ball diameter relative to the side with the above The force of the opposite force is caused by the slippage of the ball itself.
Therefore, the above two forces, for any one of the ball will constitute a pair of couple. And because the ball mill ball is squeezed in the cylinder and the adjacent steel ball in the middle, so the force will make the ball between each other there is the size of the friction between the size of the friction, so the ball will be with the cylinder axis (Of course, the ball is not synchronized with the cylinder at the same time, while the rolling speed of the ball is not the same). In the region within the ball from the fall of the fall, and thus in the region of the cylinder within the ore a strong impact on the impact of crushing. As the ball falls when the impact, so the ball in the region to produce a very strong and disorderly movement.
It can be seen that the area is the strongest place for grinding. Most of the coarse particles are grated here. As can be seen from the above, the ore is mainly pulverized in the mill barrel by the impact force, the grinding force and the pressing force.
Live chat with our professional customer service! Get the quotation list.Chat Now